Professional & Emergency Management Consulting Services
On Scene Training LLC offers a variety of professional and emergency management consulting services in addition to our Fire / Rescue / and EMS training and certification programs . Our staff members have decades of experience dealing in all aspects of the services listed below. Our staff not only writes these plans, we develop real life practical exercises around them that are most often custom tailored for the entity that we write them for. In other words, we don’t believe in writing “cookie cutter” plans and exercises that have little chance of success, should they ever need to be utilized. Our personnel and associates are uniquely qualified for these services, and we have experience both domestically and abroad. Many of us have had to utilize plans such as these on a regular basis in our Fire / Rescue / EMS careers during actual events that range from a 100,000 person concert, motorsports event, or other mass gathering, to catastrophic events, such as The World Trade Center, Hurricanes Katrina and Sandy, California earthquakes, and pandemic outbreaks. In other words, we don’t just write about it and train for it, we’ve lived it.
If you don’t happen to see what you are looking for listed below, please contact us to inquire about your specific need.
- Regional and Local Fire & Emergency Services Surveys and Planning
- Emergency Services Operational and Administrative Reviews
- Standard Operating Guideline Review and Writing Services
- Special Operations Team Reviews and Training
- Facility Fire Safety Planning
- Mass Gathering (event) Fire Safety & Emergency Planning
- Emergency Management Planning
- Firefighter, Driver / Operator Evaluations
- Specialized Risk Management Assessments
- Grant Writing